It’s a golfers dream to play at the best places in the world. Though “best” does not always line up with “most expensive”, here is a list of courses that can leave a hole in your wallet, but will surely find a spot in your bucket list.
1. Shadow Creek Golf Course – Nevada, U.S.A. ($500 per person, per round)
2. Pebble Beach Golf Links – California, U.S.A. ($475 per person, per round)
3. Old Head Golf Links – County Cork, Ireland ($400 per person, per round)
4. The Pinehurst Course Number 2 – North Carolina, USA ($375 per person, per round)
5. TPC Sawgrass – Florida, USA ($350 per person, per round)
6. The Ocean Course – South Carolina, U.S.A. ($320 per person, per round)
7. The Spyglass Hill Golf Course – California, U.S.A. ($315 per person, per round)
8. Kingsbarns Golf Links – St. Andrews, Scotland ($300 per person, per round)
9. Whistling Straits – Wisconsin, U.S.A. ($300 per person, per round)
10. The Barton Creek Foothill and Canyon Golf Club – Texas, U.S.A. ($298 per person, per round)
~ If you are fortunate to play any of these courses, you deserve the bragging rights and make your fellow golfers jealous of you. To help you, at MyScorecard we give badges if you’ve played some of these courses.
~ Do you also know you can track the amount you spend on greens every year? – Just go to “change / add” under “Optional Statistics”, click on any available drop downs (you can track a maximum of 10 statistics) and select “Green Fees”.