The LPGA Golf Clinics for Women (GCFW) from MetLife is a nationwide series of full-day golf events in 15 major markets.
Taught by LPGA Teaching and Club Professionals, the Clinics are uniquely designed to help women improve their golf game and to use
golf as a vehicle to broaden business opportunities and customer relationships.
Each full-day Clinic features hands-on golf instruction by top-tier LPGA Teaching Professionals; an on-course playing experience;
lessons on etiquette, pace of play, the rules of the game; and insight into using golf as an effective networking and business tool.
LPGA Golf Clinics for Women's charity is Susan G. Komen for the
Cure. The clinics have donated nearly $800,000 to help end breast cancer
The LPGA GCFW is excited to be working with MyScorecard and its members - in the following articles top instructors will share with you their
favorite tips to help improve your score.
If you are interested in learning more, you are welcome to visit the LGPA Golf Clinics for Women Web Site
and sign up for a clinic in your area:
2009 CLINIC SCHEDULE
- MARCH 16: LOS ANGELES, CA - Calabasas Country Club / Calabasas, CA
- MARCH 23: DALLAS, TX - Stonebriar Country Club / Frisco, TX
- APRIL 2: LA QUINTA, CA - La Quinta Resort & Club / La Quinta, CA
- APRIL 7: PHOENIX, AZ - JW Marriott Wildfire Golf Club / Phoenix, AZ
- APRIL 13: ATLANTA, GA - Country Club of the South / Alpharetta, GA
- APRIL 20: WASHINGTON, DC - Stonewall Golf Club / Gainesville, VA
- MAY 18: WHITE PLAINS, NY - Elmwood Country Club / White Plains, NY
- JUNE 1: MINNEAPOLIS, MN - The Minikahda Club / Minneapolis, MN
- JULY 13 & 20: BOSTON, MA - Spring Valley Country Club / Sharon, MA
- JULY 27: CHICAGO, IL - Kemper Lakes Golf Club / Kildeer, IL
- AUGUST 10: WEST ORANGE, NJ - Crestmont Country Club / West Orange, NJ
- AUGUST 24: SAN JOSE, CA - Silver Creek Valley Country Club / San Jose, CA
- AUGUST 31: AVON, CT - Golf Club of Avon / Avon, CT
- SEPTEMBER 14: N. STONINGTON, CT - Lake of Isles / N. Stonington, CT
Clinic Attendees are paired by skill level
and assigned an LPGA Teaching
Professional for the day (maximum of two foursomes per teaching professional) who will conduct a personalized assessment of your game.
Other highlights include an exhibition by an LPGA Legends Tour Professional and instruction, including Full Swing, Putting and Short Game.
At the clinics there is an 8:1 student to instructor ratio and all
skill levels are welcome - from those who have never picked up a club to women who have been playing golf for years.